Ye Olde Linoleum Shoppe

Thursday 23 June 2011

REFUSED FROM THE PAGES OF THE BEANO!!

I'm a man who's has no qualms about admitting he likes a dried fig as much as the next chap but there's a fine line between creative types and unmitigated fruitcakes, sometimes there's no line at all and I usually prefer to hang around the deep end of the pool among the old fruitinis. To prove my point here's a cartoon I did for a competition in the Observer some years ago.
I didn't win . . . if I did I wouldn't be here sitting in my turbo jacuzzi posting this effort online.
More champagne darling?
(If you have problems reading the text just click on the picture - that'll make it bigger. I promise. PS- this is the first time this has ever been seen by le grand public.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

My photo
Ireland
I am a descended from a long line of conga dancers. I occasionally wear shoes. I gave up going to the toilet twenty years ago - it's a filthy habit. I have a pet bunny called Mucky - he's a filthy rabbit.

AND NOW FOR SOME SHAMELESSLY DIMINUTIVE FACES IN SMALL SQUARE BOXES