Ye Olde Linoleum Shoppe

Saturday 2 July 2011

CAPTION COMPETITION CLOSED

Yes it's over. Only five people entered and five people won. Well done Cathy, Aidan, Conor, Alan and Johnny. The first three will have their prizes delivered to UCD. Alan you can have the B&W original drawing (it's digitally coloured so it exists in the real world as B&W.) Johnny - ring Alan at some stage get my number off him and I'll get a linoblock print to you.
Check the comments under the last Meeting House Sq. posting to see your fabulous(ish) captions
Doesn't free stuff rock!

1 comment:

Hello

My photo
Ireland
I am a descended from a long line of conga dancers. I occasionally wear shoes. I gave up going to the toilet twenty years ago - it's a filthy habit. I have a pet bunny called Mucky - he's a filthy rabbit.

AND NOW FOR SOME SHAMELESSLY DIMINUTIVE FACES IN SMALL SQUARE BOXES