Ye Olde Linoleum Shoppe

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Ned Eyre

Here's a four page strip from a book I pitched at an Irish publisher back in 2014. The idea was a comic book (or as they are so fashionably known in the present era: a 'Novella Graphique,') covering  the lives of a dozen lesser known, unique and largely forgotten Irish people. The publishers didn't go for it - so I'm just shoving it up here for you wonderful folk to read. Ned Eyre (one of the Eyres of Eyre Square, Galway,) is covered in this one. I have another, longer one, based on the life of practical joker Horace DeVere Cole which I will put up in a while.
Until then I give you . . .





5 comments:

  1. Hi Conor,

    Would you be interested in doing a small commission? I've got an archaeology based RPG supplement I'm getting ready to push into the world, and I realized that YOU, sir, are the perfect artist to give this dung ball the additional shine it needs.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you can just use my first name at gmail to contact me.

      Delete
  2. Conor McHale! There's a Birdoswald reunion planned for next year, are you up for it? Simon Cox from the past. simon.cox@sccs-cs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1777455979144007/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moana Toys
    Moana Toys .com is your one stop shop for all information regarding the hit movie Moana, and links to different merchandise and products related to the film.

    ReplyDelete

Hello

My photo
Ireland
I am a descended from a long line of conga dancers. I occasionally wear shoes. I gave up going to the toilet twenty years ago - it's a filthy habit. I have a pet bunny called Mucky - he's a filthy rabbit.

AND NOW FOR SOME SHAMELESSLY DIMINUTIVE FACES IN SMALL SQUARE BOXES