Ye Olde Linoleum Shoppe

Tuesday 6 September 2011

CELEBRITY GRAVEYARD

Well they've gone and done it. Despite the best advice of druids, hippies and a gaggle of well informed new age gobshites they've gone and put a motorway right through the middle of County Meath's premiere celebrity graveyard.
In advance of the roadworks archaeoloists have been peeling back the layers of accretia to reveal celebrity cadavers stripped to their barest of nudinesses.
Below are selected site plans of the esteemed stiffs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

My photo
Ireland
I am a descended from a long line of conga dancers. I occasionally wear shoes. I gave up going to the toilet twenty years ago - it's a filthy habit. I have a pet bunny called Mucky - he's a filthy rabbit.

AND NOW FOR SOME SHAMELESSLY DIMINUTIVE FACES IN SMALL SQUARE BOXES